Saturday, July 17, 2010

I am not simple!!XD

just end of my two days work in tropicana city mall Sasa
physically tired but mentally not
this time i am able to work in a more relax way
haha..i think i am successfully imune from all those negative words from those girlss
I am able to 置之不理 towards what they said
haha..its hard u know..
a girl said me that I am very 心机重
because I work very hard to hit any sales
u know why
our supervisor got give stress
and then yet they actually did pay us high salary
i will always think that I shuld be responsible to do my job and shuldn't let them down as they really be very kind to us
hmm..but everytimr i work very hard
then there will girl from sasa there said this say that @.@
the most funniest sentence that they said is "他这个人不简单“
hahahaha....i really feel =.=
my mind is just so simple --- i want to hit sale
that's all
then they say like me like dunno aim for what..
so funny la...
so what i can say is..
i really not suitable in this field...
haha...XDXD

everytime i work in sasa
i also got things that i want to buy
the place is a hell!!!XDXDXD
this time i need a lotion
the NATIO body lotion is really good all my dearSS!!!!!
no sticky at allll!!!!very smooth!!! like it!!!
:)

tomorrow no work
feel like want to watch a movie
i got so many movie on my pending list :(
ip man 叶问前传
despicable me
eclipse
...
..

:(


night world*
I am happy
dunno why
just feel happy :)

1 comment: