Saturday, July 24, 2010

God pls decide everything for me

just back from en en house warming
made a jelly cake for her
it was not a really successful cake
but luckily enen and her mummy very like it :)
her new house was not much different from the previous one
same tidy same design same style same feel :)
was tired..badly tired..><
in the evening went to UCSI
it was qing's convocation
we gave her a surprise
me + burger + cloud + cloud's sista
she was charming today with the 毕业袍 + 四方帽
i enjoy the convo feel actually :)
it make me feels warm
i dunno why just feel warm
i keep imagine how it would be for my convo
not very long to go dy
just next month
qing got a few bouquet of flower
mainly from her family and burger also
i like those flower alot!!~
will i get one on my convo as well?
looking forward to tat day ^^!!*

hump~
actually dun feel really happy now
hump..
i miss a job opportunity becoz of my 婆婆妈妈 不果断的个性
just a few days time
they hired ppl dy
hump
so these two months how??
continue to 量地官??!!><
aiksssss
i shuld decide earlier
however it is too late to say anything now
T.T

beautytalk offer the job to s'pore again
shuld or shuld not go??
@.@

i don't like to make decision sometimes!!!><

p/s: finally my car got alarm lock dy..and my radio is beck...no more silent in car!!hooray~!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment