Tuesday, July 13, 2010

That's me

never remember how many blogs that i've changed before
all being abandoned at last
Guess how long that this blog will be stay alive :D
was wondering whether shuld i use eng or mandrin for this blog
i chosen eng for this first post
really hope i could improve my eng in this way
can huh ? :)

this week came to the thrid week for my job searching period
I never expect that it was such a difficult task to find a job
mayb yea im too picky ? issit?
but who doesn't want a job which suits them and with high pay
actually not high pay la
mayb reasonable pay is enuf
reasonable means?
my fren said at least rm2000?
for me i guess at least rm1800
I got few choices of job actually
SASA girl? - this is really high pay dun kidding
Beauty product agent?
editor?
yea that's it
not really the cup of my tea
so just continue searching ba

Im stressed seriously
not becoz of myself
becoz my mum
she never really agree with the course that i took
in these 3 years
never remember how many times of quarrel occured between us abt this topic
she wants me to take a more professional course
such as dentist? pharmarcy? nutrition?
until now she still sticks with her own mind
not only this
there are many other issue that she always could not agree with my decision or choices
such as i love fishing
but she dunwan me to go fishing
i understand what she is worry about
but I have my own choice to do what i like isn't it?
hump
i had tried thousand times explaining to her
but at last ended in a bad situation
i never win the quarrel
so yea
my fren always said
things is just depend on me
whether am i going to fight for it
but they never know what condition that I am facing
so i always just keep silence
don't know how to explain to them
and don't know what to answer them

tomorrow going for a kelefeh shooting
im acting as a nurse
but they want me to act in a funny way
i read thru the script
they might want me to act as a 姣婆/花痴 i guess
im nervous seriously
im not sure whether i can act like that in front of camera
Oh goshh :D
but i can earn some extra money
that's the main point wohooo :)

p/s: why I couldn't design the template of the blog nicely :(

No comments:

Post a Comment