Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A.P.P.R.E.C.I.A.T.E



cute cute whales from samantha's car
:D

went to buy lens with jason n dear
haha..dear bought the 50mm f1.4 lens!!
awesome lens..like it <3
jason bought 50mm f1.8 nice tooo^^*
OMG! im already addicted to photography world
soooooooooooo in love with it :D

yesterday had my dinner with ah kooi
ahhhhhhhhh lovely and wonderful dinner for me
we talk from the north to the south
haha...talk about the history, talk about the present and also the future :)
we miss the junior 3 life badly
the year was the most memorable year for us
5 of us..we are so close to each other
me, ah kooi, enen, xiao ma and jy shi
we met a zong lao
we met jasmin ng
those letters
those phone chatss
every single things that we had passed thru is all my precious memory
i love u all... alot <3
altho we are no more that close to each other
but i still love u all deeply madly truly
appreciate -^^-

因为在乎所以才会吃醋 <3

p.s: someoner waiting for me to fong gong outside my office today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment