Friday, January 14, 2011

something uncontroll-able



the girl is back to the city now =D
tremendously excited when i knew it
i have forgoted how long that she have been left us to the so so far away country
more than one year ++
meeting her soon!!
shall see whether she changed anything :P

as what i've said yesterday
i enjoyed my day today
i couldn't say it is a wonderful or exciting day
at least no more complaints
no more 抗拒 to work
no more sad mood
no more 垂死挣扎 mode
off all those negative mode :)

heavily raining during off work time today
unable to get to my car at all
date with cwai to have the delicous satay at first
but everything ruined by the heavily rain
super traffic jam
at last we spent our time in 士林
and had a yummy chocotop in McD after that
my all time favourite ice cream :)

actually feel good to have a little talk session with frens after work :)
yesterday nite dinner with qing n loo
no stress no boundries to talk and be with them
now i really feel stress during my work time
i have phobia
always keep reminding myself whether i had miss out anything
stress max and frightened myself a few times
silly me :/

我的心情很复杂
复杂到我不懂怎样去整理出来
un-control-able

tomorrow is saturday
but have to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment