Thursday, January 13, 2011

她说



Today I have a extrem mood
burst into tear in the morning
did a stupid mistake
then severe period pain in the evening
happy chit chat session with my jie mei'sss
dramatic day

loo always makes me feel envy of her dramatic and colourful life
frankly speaking i was really fed up with my life now
我甚至开始觉得抗拒第二天早晨的到来
i couldn't describe my life now
it was just like a shit.><
after hearing the story of her
i have another different thinking
why am i become someone that 怨天怨地
shouldn't be like that

早上比平常早一点点起身
找一件漂亮的衣服
把自己打扮一点点
上班的心情也会不一样
女人有时候就是要多疼疼自己
才会变得漂亮
漂亮的女生都是那些懂得宠爱自己的女生 不是吗? :)

stop stop stop!!
不要在颓废垂死挣扎下去了
planss are coming on the way
dancing class with my dearest sista-们
stress max
can't control my nerve
lol
XD

should have a good nite and tomorrow shall be a good day!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment