Tuesday, August 24, 2010

当我们一起戴上四方帽

now we talk about my convo..!!!!=)
can't stop smiling everytime when i think about it haha
my mom was su funny
when we reach at wisma there
my mom saw everybody are holding flowers
she said"why evryone holding flowers..ai ling..y u din buy flowers...?"
huh?XDXDXDXD
hahaha..
but at last she bought me a bouquet of flower also =)
hmm..
ntg much to mention about the ceremony.
it was very bored..
the most excited part is the photo taking session after the ceremony..
wah wah wah...
dear's mummy bought a bouquet of flower for me also
so surprising
then bluespark called me
another shocking surprise
then my dearly qing and burger came with FLOWERS also!!!=)
my hand was tired because of holding three big bouquet of flowerss
my mouth was tires because of non stop smiling
i just cant stop smiling..XDXD lol
keep photo-ing...NON-STOP!!!XD
and it was really hot with three layers of clothes inside..T.T

after that we went for dinner at saisaki japanese buffet
i ate very little only tat night
so sayang..hump...=/
and everyone of us seems exhausted dy during dinner time
haha..
convo is really a tiring activity..XD

wonderful day...=)
but a little bit 遗憾
the situation there is really 混乱
i miss out the chance to took picture with many frenss..><

No comments:

Post a Comment