Thursday, August 5, 2010

take a breath



this is my seat in my office*
my seat is just next to the boss's room
im not dare to on facebook or msn now
haha..><
today was my first day in work
basically i did ntg much today
just some script writing
deal with the host and helping in VO part
then my boss told me about what shuld i do
there are many small small details things to remember and do
frankly speaking
i am still very blur about the system here
not familiar with their programme
but just try my best to catch up as much as possible

today agnes and cwai supposingly is come for interview
at last they leave the office same time with me
haha..i will have another two more new colleagues hehe
i am happy to see them here tho :)

just now went pasar mlm with them
kang, cwai, yee, agnes
we ate at steven corner
we witness an incident
it was so happening
a fight/quarrel happened
an uncle was beaten on his face
half of his face was swelling and nose bleeding
two young man i guess are his sons were shouting and pushing off the table and chairs in steven corner
we are not sure whether the quarrel related with steven corner
but it was quite scary because the two man was like lost control at first
act very aggressive
it looks like he will enter the shop and start a hard fight anytime
after a while the police came
they are still arguing
but at last we still dunno wad happened
young ppl
why are they so 冲动
><

hump really tired dy..><
it was only just 10:30pm now
ishhhh
i need a rest dy :(

actually im not in a good mood*

No comments:

Post a Comment